Welcome to Bristol Faith In Action
BFIA serves residents of Bristol, Virginia and Tennessee and Blountville, Bluff City, and portions of Piney Flats Tennessee. BFIA informs residents of available community resources and may provide some financial resources to those who are experiencing a temporary financial crisis. One must meet eligibility requirements in order to receive assistance.
Our Clients Receive:
At Bristol Faith in Action Interfaith and Referral Center our clients receive:
• The hospitality of Christ's spirit to welcome those in need.
• Emergency financial assistance when eligible.
• Material relief for rent, housing, food, medical, travel or transportation needs by referrals.
• Relief steered to landlord or electric service etc., not individuals.
• Coordination of resources to make the most of benefits while preventing duplication of effort.
• Plan of action free from the frenzy of crisis.
• Debt / budget counseling.
• Education and job placement assistance by referrals.
• Referrals to alcohol, drug and violence / neglect counseling and marriage counseling.
To provide a witness of Christian unity in service and a sign of God's love in and for our community; and to recognize and serve the needy of our community as Christ invites us to do.
Bristol Faith in Action
Churches in Community Ministry
An Interfaith Resource and Referral Service
703 Chester Street, Bristol, Virginia 24201
Fax (276) 466-9503
An agency of